Open for temporary exhibitions, everyday from 11:00 to 18:00, except Tuesdays and holidays.
Price : Temporary exhibitions and permanent collections - €6,5 and €3.50 concessions*. Guided tour : entrance + €3
Afficher Musée et Galerie des Beaux-Arts sur une carte plus grande
Tramway Access by Line A or B, stopping at the Palais de Justice or Hôtel de ville.
Galerie des Beaux-Arts station: lines 4, 5, 6, 15, 16 and 56
Palais de Justice station: lines 4, 5, 15, 16
Car parks Mériadeck, Saint-Christoly, ou République
Reduced mobility access : 2 Car parks front of the Museum (southern wing)
The museum is on "Tourism & Handicap"
Tickets are free of charge for:
- Holders of the Carte jeunes card younger than 25. Escorts for minors holding the card may also enter for free.
- University and school students accompanied by their teachers
- Leisure centers
- Holders of a professional card (curators, press, ICOM)
- Municipal staff at the City Council of Bordeaux
- National events (Museum Nights, National Heritage Open Days)
- Disabled visitors
Ticket fees are reduced (€2.50) for:
- Job seekers
- RSA beneficiaries
- Groups of 10 or more adults
- University students (upon presentation of their student card)
- Members of the Friends associations for museums in Bordeaux
- Special rates may be applied for certain special events.