Patrons and partners
The Museum’s mission is to enhance, preserve and promote its collections. It looks to raise the awareness of the widest public possible with regards to humanist culture, history, creation and the different forms of expression that have made their mark throughout the ages. Scientific and educational, the mission varies today more than ever according to the mutual blend of knowledge and imagination – the basis of any action.
Patrons of the Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux
The August 1, 2003 law: a new boost for cultural patronage. This law provides companies looking to contribute financial aid to a cultural project – such as an exhibition – with the possibility of benefiting from a corporate tax deduction reaching up to 60% of the donated amount and limited by a ceiling of 0.5% of turnover.
It also allows patron companies to benefit from corporate communication and PR operations, reaching up to 25% of the donated amount.
Become a partner of the Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux
Associate your image with a prestigious cultural establishment in the City of Bordeaux
Benefit from its reputation, influence and credibility
Develop exclusive and quality relations with a national and international audience
Ensure a constructive partnership, conveying a strong identity, by making a commitment to the Museum over the mid-term.
Measures for companies
A 60% tax deduction for the amount donated by the company
Supplementary measures for companies engaging in cultural patronage.
The law passed August 1, 2003 paves a new, larger road for company patronage by nearly doubling the tax advantages of years prior
- A 60% tax deduction for corporate tax levels (or for corporate income tax of companies taxed on a BIC, BNC and BA basis) for the donations the patron company provides to the exhibition.
- Limited by a ceiling of 0.5% of turnover, with the possibility to use any excess (over the threshold) to pay taxes due in the next five financial years. This scheme also applies for non-profit making financial years.
This plan replaces the earlier deduction scheme for taxable income.
-The donating company’s name is associated with cultural operations in communications. The company donating to the exhibition also benefits from compensations equal to 25% of the total amount of the donation. Cultural patronage enhances the company’s image and creates a positive impact on employees and clients alike.
- Legal and tax stability for the company
- A tax receipt will be issued by the organization receiving the company donation.
The Musée des Beaux-Arts provides exhibition partners with a variety of benefits:
- The partner’s logo is included on promotional material (press releases, press kits, special pages, brochures, flyers, webpage, etc.)
- The possibility of organizing PR events (dinners, cocktails, PR operations, etc.) at the Museum. This includes private tours of the exhibition with museum tour guides as well as surveillance and cleaning staff.
- Private tours with tour guides during the week and weekend for the patron company’s employees and exclusive clients.
- Free entry to the exhibition for the patron company’s employees and exclusive clients.
- Exhibition catalogs
- The possibility for the Museum’s logo or the exhibition banner to be used on the patron’s website or in other means of communication throughout the duration of the exhibition.